Molly and Ty have handled Rae's arrival really well and have bombarded her with kisses. With 2-a-days going on and Rae being brand new they haven't gotten to get out much other than going to watch practice and swimming yesterday afternoon. With the heat like it is, they don't get to go out and play, so tonight after the dinner that "JB" prepared we took them to hit the dummies. Ty calls the sled "the dummies" and always wants to hit them. Molly and Rae even got in on the action.
Who's #10? That dude looks like a player! He's got a couple of sweet action shots on there. My favorite picture is the one with his hands on his knees...awesome pic. Yall need to print that one out and frame it for Uncle Steve. If Texas doesn't sign him, we'll take him at SMU. I really like Molly's shirt! I bet she's been a great big sister.
ReplyDeleteWow, I love the pic of him dunkin' the b-ball... His uncle Matt loved it too:D Love yall bunches. See you tomorrow.
ReplyDelete