BEFORE
AFTER
If you look closely in this picture you can see the expander on the back top teeth. That has been an adjustment for her because it makes it difficult for her to chew. She is managing very well and has a great attitude most of the time about it. Let's just say I would probably not be as positive. Doesn't God often use our children to remind us of areas in which we should already be much improved (being joyful in all circumstances). I know He does with me. Look at that precious smile!
Molly you look Great! I am so proud of you. I know it hurts and it will be a while before all of this is over, but I know you will be happy with the results when it is all over. I Love you very much.
ReplyDeleteThe last comment is from Granny I really have a hard time leaving a comment. I guess you could say I am computer challenged Ha! Ha!
ReplyDeleteI love it Molly, you look just beautiful with those braces on. I couldn't pull it off like you;). You remind me so much of your beautiful momma;) I love yall
ReplyDeleteMolly, you are such a big girl!!! We can't to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing Miss Molly in her new braces!
ReplyDelete