Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 3, 2010

Rae Ann Burleson-7lbs. 11oz.- 19in. long with a set of lungs!




Proud Big Sis and Big Bro!


Burleson....Party of 5!

Granny and Nana!


We are so excited to welcome our sweet little Rae Ann into this family.  We feel very blessed that God has given her to us to love.  Her arrival was pretty uneventful (thank goodness) and she has wanted to do nothing but eat since she got here.  Molly and Ty are being such good helpers and are glad to be home instead of in the hospital.  Take a good look - we don't think their is much question about who she looks like.  Hopefully, she will get mom's brains and winning personality!

Stay tuned...More pics coming soon!!


8 comments:

  1. That's a good lookin' crew. She's a beautiful little girl. I can't wait to get Luke and Rae together. They're going to be good friends I'm sure. Love you guys. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to kiss her cheeks off.:D I love yall so much and now there is just more to love. Hill party of four and Burleson party of five, watch out world here we come. I love ya'lls guts out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks a lot like Addi too. I know...I lOVE the cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sonia! She is beautiful. I thought she looked like Addi too, but then in these pictures in this post she looks just like Ty and her daddy I guess! Y'all are going to have so much fun raising those 2 little girl cousins up together! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, we are so excited for you guys!!! Praise the Lord for a healthy, baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been out of town all weekend so how exciting to be home and see all of these new posts....what a sweet little beautiful family you have there. Glad the delivery was uneventful and that the big siblings are having a great time showering her with kisses. hopefully we can see you guys soon....so glad you started this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! Wish we could have come with Katie and Sue to see her! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete