Thursday, October 13, 2011

Taylor Swift

I guess Molly was about 4 or 5 when she first knew of Taylor Swift.  I think a clip of "Teardrops On My Guitar" was playing on the news or something.  Who knows, I might have had it on CMT.  I've been known to listen to some country music from time to time (much to JB's regret)!  That guitar was covered in glittery sparkles, and that was all it took for Molly to be infatuated with Taylor Swift.  She has since enjoyed listening to her and dressing up like her and talking about her. 

Imagine her surprise when her daddy and I decided I would take her to the concert at Cowboy Stadium last weekend.  Mind you, we were sitting a little high (as you will see in the following picture), but it was awesome nonetheless and something I will never forget doing with and for my daughter.   We had a fantastic time and Taylor Swift was a great performer! 



Here she is with her Taylor Swift T-shirt and signature glow stick around her neck. 


Too much fun for the night!   She sacked out about five minutes after we got on interstate.

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy Molly,
    Im so jealous:) wish I could have been there with you, but so glad that You got to Rock it out with your Momma:) Aunt Jes loves you so much:) see u soon Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly you look like you had a great time. I am so glad you had fun. I can not wait to hear about it. Love Granny

    ReplyDelete